Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Love It Too

"I love my body" - Jennifer Love Hewitt

Jennifer Love Huge-Tits is responding to a slew of snarky comments about her huge ass after these bikini pictures of her were spread around the internet.




After internet haters made comments like "I know what you ate last summer, everything" Hewitt fired back in defense of her body, as if it needed defending.

On her blog, she wrote: "I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.

A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful.

What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles. I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body.

To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini -- put it on and stay strong."


I know she's a celebrity and she can be made fun of and she makes money off her body but if this is the standard we hold women to, it's no wonder young girls starve themselves and make themselves puke and when that doesn't work they suck dick in order to make boys like them.

Ok, so she doesn't look great in those bikini shots, but she looks pretty damn good in this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she looked good - 10 years ago! That picture is old.