Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mrs. Poop is a Douche

She dropped her pink Razr phone in the dog's water bowl and it no longer works.
Lucky for her she just passed the day in which she is eligible for a new phone.
Also lucky for her, now she can get a phone with a decent battery, because as cute as the pink Razr is, it's actually a piece of shit.

I think she actually dropped it in the toilet but didn't want to admit it.  No, actually I think she dunked the phone in water so she could get a new one without me yelling at her for getting that piece of shit phone in the first place

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Diesel as my witness that the phone fell in his bowl and splashed water all over him and the floor.

Anonymous said...

I pissed all over my RAZR by accident and had to wash it will hot water. AFter 2 days all it would do is dial Nails' wife (the last dialed number) -after 4 days, it started working again sans one of the unnecessary side buttons.

For the battery, you can go on online and find admin directions that will enable to change the setting from EV to 1X - you will not be able to stream media but the battery last twice as long

Anonymous said...

The KRAZR battery is horrendous too.