Monday, January 28, 2008

Too Bad There Were No Questions For Boeheim

Last week's Big East basketball coaches conference call was overrun with prank callers. What's funny about this is not so much what the prankers actually said (though the Roy Hibbert question was hysterical) but how thorough and unrelenting the devastation was.

You must, MUST, listen to this audio. Even if you are a Poophead with a vagina who normally skips over the sports stories I have a good feeling this one will make you chuckle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that the more acceptable term is "Vajajay".

You guilted me into listening to that (especially since you haven't left me any blog comments in aaaaages)! But it was well worth the 3 minutes you stole from my ridiculously busy day - I did the write thing by taking that little prank break.

The sheer volume of such different sounding pranksters was hysterical. Not to mention how the coach kept shooting down any callers from small towns (he said no to the Connecticut Post?! Fuck him!!!).

Now I must get back to work...

Anonymous said...

Or rather... Vajayjay (if there is actually a correct way of spelling that).