Friday, February 22, 2008

Todas Cosas Buenas Tienen Que Venir Al Fin

It seems that my favorite feature at Mets games, "Learning Spanish With Professor Reyes," may be discontinued.
According to Adam Rubin of the Daily News,
"Gone as well may be the popular "Profesor Reyes" skits that humorously teach Spanish at home games. Reyes has balked at filming another season. "I did it two years in a row already," Reyes said. "But I'll think about it. I haven't said no yet."

John Maine has been enlisted for a recurring "Maine Street USA" scoreboard skit that quizzes fans on U.S. cities."


I would hate to see them go as I loved learning Spanish from him (la esquina caliente is the hot corner) and I enjoyed the idiots and their horrible pronunciations.

Yes, Professor Reyes is handsome

No comments: