Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Box Dilemma

For Father's Day, Mrs. Poop bought me a new cologne (Kenneth Cole Reaction, if you must know) but she's objecting to the way I'm using it.
Not that I spray too much, but the fact that I keep the cologne in the box and every morning when I go to use it, I slide it out of the box, then slide it back in.
I do this because in case it should fall from the medicine cabinet, it might not break. And even if it does break, I won't have broken glass everywhere, it will be contained to the box.



I don't even know what her objection is really. I think she feels like the box takes up extra room in the medicine cabinet, which isn't really true. But I think she just hates when I do weird things like this. But to me it makes perfect sense and I can't think of one rational argument against keeping the cologne in the box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it takes up too much room. And yes it is weird.