Sunday, July 13, 2008

Never Doubt the Universe

Master Bates clearly doubted the powers of the Universe and chalked up the whole Mark Feinsand incident to mere coincidence.
I insisted a more powerful force was at work here but when we didn't run into Feinsand at the Blue Jays game, Master Bates took that as proof the Universe has no special powers.
The latest turn in this saga has him believing that maybe something more powerful than he cares to admit is in fact puppeteering us all.
Mark Feinsand was doing some googling (maybe he searched "yankees blue jays" or maybe "Mark Feinsand" or maybe "masterbates + poop" but somehow he stumbled across my earlier post.
He contacted the Master through Facebook which was great to prove my theories about the Universe, but did nothing to prove my theories about John Sterling.
Feinsand wrote "Sadly, I can't confirm the Sterling story, as I'm typically in the clubhouse when the broadcasters are eating dinner."
So after all this, we still don't know whether it's safe to eat the ice cream in the press box at Yankee Stadium. I'd stay away, just to be safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the error of my ways and now fully beleive in the power of the Universe.