Thursday, December 11, 2008

How Could They Not Have Shown This?

Last night I watched UFC's Fight for the Troops ("they fight for us, now we fight for them") and I enjoyed a pretty good night of action. But then I saw that this happened on one of the fights on the undercard (those not shown on TV) and I'm shocked that they didn't fit this into the telecast.

Here's Corey Hill vs. Dale Hartt



"Stop the fight! Stop the fight!" Joe Rogan is so awesome.

Ridiculous! And I thought the guy who chose "snap" in a snap or tap situation got a bad injury, but that was nothing compared to this.

Corey Hill suffers a broken leg during a UFC fight

By the way, I started watching the show a little late and to catch up I scanned through all of the stories about the troops who got injured in Iraq and are now suffering traumatic brain injury. Is that wrong?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! And I thought the guy who didn't tap from the armbar against Steve Cantwell was disgusting. WOW

How does he recover from that?

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Pretty nasty. Egg-cellent find Poop.