Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Enough for AOL, But Not For Mrs. Poop

Referring to a woman's boobs as globes, golden or otherwise, was funny enough for AOL but not funny enough for Mrs. Poop?

Salma Hayek shows off her golden globes

Btw, PPD even tried to warn Mrs. Poop that Salma Hayek was the perfect target for this joke.

Also, I am so hurt that I lost another poll to Mrs. Poop. I can't believe 12 of you didn't think this joke would have helped Mrs. Poop's social acclimation. I can only imagine that you are doing this to hurt me. But why? I work so hard for you people and this is how you repay me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sided with Mrs. Poop on this one. I just couldn't imagine the proper moment for a woman to blurt out this joke to an all female audience and get anything other than deafening silence.

Mrs. Poop was amongst new friends and strangers she was trying to make an impression on. She would have received roaring laughter and you would have gotten a pat on the back congratulating you on how cool your wife was if she broke out this joke during a Poop reader Happy Hour. Btw, when are you going to schedule that??

Anonymous said...

Poop reader Happy Hour sounds delightful. Set that up, Mr. Poop.

Paul said...

The first Poophead Happy Hour will be scheduled for the first Friday after I beat Mrs. Poop in a poll.