Sunday, February 22, 2009

Two Years Ago on the Poop

One of the most exciting, special, wonderful and yet somehow controversial posts in the history of the Poop. The one where I announced Mrs. Poop was pregnant with Chase.
Pretty amazing that two years have gone by since then (and that Chase is 18 months old now).
I just went back and reread all the nice messages of congratulations we received back then and it reinforces my decision to break this news (and the news of the previous miscarriage) on the Poop.
I wouldn't be able to go back and smile if I did what the haters wanted and called you individually to tell you.
That's fine for some people, but not for me.
I love all my Poopheads and I'm pleased to get to share my life with you all.
But you could you please stop voting against me in the polls simply out of spite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart poop.