Saturday, April 04, 2009

That's How I Want to Rehab

Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum is catching heat because he was photographed during his rehab at the Playboy Mansion with the incredibly hot Nicole Narain sitting on his shoulder.
This is not a big deal because even with her big ass Narain weighs no more than 120 pounds. Not exactly a strenuous lift for a 280 pound, 7-footer. Even on an injured knee.
Bynum explained his rationale "I got to meet Hugh Hefner. Who wouldn't want to go meet that dude? He talked about how much of a Lakers fan he is and how he is a friend of Dr. Buss. The picture obviously everybody is talking about, when I picked the Playmate up. I don't know. I just wanted to take a shot like that. I wasn't going to be a party-pooper about it."

As someone who has done tons of stupid things so as to avoid being a party-pooper. And as someone who loves black women with big asses, I also understand his motivation in that regard.

But he has to understand that this looks bad. As a guy who always gets hurt, takes forever to come back and has already been accused of not rehabbing seriously this is not the image to portray to the fans and his teammates.


andrew bynum and nicole narain

No comments: