Monday, June 01, 2009

Love-40 (Double Dees)

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts.

Halep, 17, is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

But the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation,” Halep said. “The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

"It's the weight that troubles me — my ability to react quickly," she added.





4 comments:

Jems said...

That's awesome! Kudos for the title of the post as well.

Jems said...

Is it normal that I'm actually a little sad that she's going to get rid of these? I would love to be flipping channels and stumble upon one of her matches when nothing is on. Now she is going to deprive me of that!

Anonymous said...

"I would love to be flipping channels and stumble upon one of her matches when nothing is on."

When nothing is on TV or on you?

Bill said...

I can see her problem, but it's a damn shame. It should be a crime to get rid of those.