Sunday, January 03, 2010

Weekly Picks

Obviously I stink this year so I hope you aren't using these picks for anything other than picking the opposite. One note of caution, I guarantee this week a couple teams that need to win to make the playoffs will lose to teams that have nothing to play for.

atlanta -1 1/2 TAMPA BAY
I know the Bucs beat New Orleans last week, but they still suck.

kansas city +10 DENVER
I just have no confidence in the Broncos right now.

chicago -3 DETROIT
Maybe Jay Cutler figured something out last week.

philadelphia +3 DALLAS
Would be cool if we could get this matchup again next week. There's a possibility three of next week's four games could be rematches from this week.

BEST BET
tennessee -6 SEATTLE

I think the Titans will play hard to try to get 2,000 yards for Chris Johnson.


Last week: 0-5 (-1 points)
Season: 33-47 (33 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (8-8)
Home Favorites: 0-3 (7-13)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-2)
Road Favorites: 0-1 (14-15)
Road Underdogs: 0-1 (11-16)
Road Pickem: 0-0 (0-1)

No comments: