Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Idea for Razor's Next Pitch Meeting

TV commercial:

Hi, I’m Monique. When I won the Academy Award for my role in precious I gave my acceptance speech with hairy legs. I used to hate shaving, but ever since I got the Schick® Intuition Plus® I shave everyday.

It lathers, shaves and moisturizes in one easy step so there is no need for shave gel, soap or body wash.

Now my legs are smooth and my husband doesn’t sleep with random women and I don’t have to pretend I’m ok with it. All thanks to the Schick® Intuition Plus®.

6 comments:

RZR said...

Well done, Poop. Well done. I am specifically impressed with your proper usage of trademarks --- as well as the accurate call-out of features and benefits.

RZR said...

Btw, that picture of Monique makes me dry heave. Oscar winner or not, that's just f-ing disgusting.

ton said...

When i see photos like that, I always give the benefit of the doubt, because they're actors, and who knows what the hell they're doing in their current/upcoming roll. People mighta thought Natalie Portman was crazy when she was randomly rolling around with a shaved head if they didn't know it was for a movie, ya know?

But yeah, shiz is disgusting.

master bates said...

who do you think she is playing in he next role? Chewbacca?

Paul said...

She told Barbara Walters she doesn't like to shave her legs because it's uncomfortable and her husband says he doesn't mind.

At least she had the good sense to wear a floor-length gown to the Oscars.

jleary said...

Nice one Master Bates.

And I feel phsically sick by that picture