Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mrs. Poop Was Right

Several years ago I used this blog to pump a great new show called "How I Met Your Mother." I think I converted some of you successfully and we've all spent many years enjoying the show together, you dumb slut.
Now I am turning my attention to "Modern Family."
A few notes:
This is Mrs. Poop's favorite show
I didn't even watch it at first, but she raved so I downloaded the first 12 episodes and caught up and now I love it too
It is a little gayer than HIMYM, it has 2 gay characters and one gay actor (tied with HIMYM)
The humor is more absurdist and awkward, similar to the early years of "The Office" complete with mockumentary interviews.

But the show is hilarious and Sofia Vergara has huge boobies. Huge!

2 comments:

Bill said...

it's hard to say which is the funniest character cuz the gay guys and the dad are very funny. Plus Julie Bowen is hot.

RZR said...

I watched the first episode of this when it debuted and just wasn't feeling it like everyone else. But if you like it then maybe I'll give it a chance...since we seem to have similar taste in TV shows. Don't let me down, Poop!!