Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This is What Happens When the Knicks are Good

The Knicks are finally good which drew a particularly star-studded crowd to the Staples Center for their annual visit.

Of course Spike Lee was there.


And Jack Nicholson. You can see Clyde's jacket in the background.


And Jack is sitting next to Adam Sandler.


Lindsay Lohan was the star of the show. Seated next to a presumably gay jewelry designer.


The really smokin hot Ciara


Denzel Washington tries to get some.


Which one is Will.I.am's date, the older Asian lady or the fat guy.


Dr. Dre can't believe Will.I.am has better seats.


Khloe Kardashian roots on her husband


Matthew Morrison from Glee enjoys his 15 minutes because next year when he calls for tickets they're going to say "I'm sorry, who are you?"


Is George Lopez even considered a celebrity anymore?


Oof! Didn't Michelle Trachtenberg used to be hot, or at least cute?


Get a rebound, pleeeeeeeeese
Luke, I am your father

2 comments:

Bill said...

She used to be hot and the only drug Dre used to do was weed. The Big Red Head, Sandler and then Denzel is who I'd want to sit next to. Then get Lindsay to do some blow and me.

jleary said...

I'm hoping she looks like that for a movie role!

Wow Dre is juiced