Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Samuel L. Jackson Comments on the Death of Usama Bin Laden and his Son

Reached late last night for comment on the deaths of Usama Bin Laden, his son and two of his brothers, here is what the great actor Samuel L. Jackson had to say:



When TON reads this post in about three weeks (once a month I get like 7 e-mails from comments from TON who is obviously busy and only reads sporadically) he's going to laugh hysterically. Very early during freshman year of college he set me up. I went to the bathroom and when I came back they were talking about "A Time to Kill." Everyone started hysterical laughing and I later learned it was because TON warned them if they mentioned that movie, I would come out with that line. Clever TON.

1 comment:

ton said...

That line will always be great. This really is one of the funniest memories I have from college. It was the perfect set-up, I still can't believe it went down so smoothly.