Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scarlett Johansson Naked Cell Phone Pics

The pictures the internet has been awaiting for years have finally surfaced. Topless Scarlett Johansson cell phone pics.



Since Gnitsark tipped me off to the story (and even slid his non-work iPhone under my nose so I wouldn't have to wait until I got home to check out these pictures) I used his face to obscure the nipple and keep the Poop's high standards of decency.

As always with cell phone pics, the question comes up, are they real? This certainly looks like her face. And I have read reports that the pictures have been examined at a very high magnification and no evidence of photoshopping is present.

So if the pictures are real, how about the titties? ScarJo has long been the subject of the "real or fake?" debate and I have to say her cans stand up to close scrutiny. They are a natural shape, and you can't see the implant as you often can with fake boobies. Don't believe me? Look for yourself, BUT NOT AT WORK.

3 comments:

bill said...

i thought they'd be bigger

Sidra said...

They're real and they're spectacular

Anonymous said...

helo, i would eat scarletts shit (maybe) i would have her spit on me, i would fuck her ass, then she can have some oral action, i would lick her entire body clean, hot jewish cunt she is, husky male-ish voice, perfect from her pretty little danish-jewish had to her perfect feet, mmmmmmmmmm i shall fuck off and cum with her in mnd. bye bye now.