Monday, January 28, 2013

I Wish Lenny Dykstra Were My Dad

The Poop's favorite actress, Jamie-Lynn Sigler is now engaged, to Cutter Dykstra, son of Lenny Dykstra, the man they call nails on the Mets ballclub.
She is 31 and on the hysterical new NBC sitcom, "Guys With Kids."
He is 23 and in the minor leagues for the Washington Nationals.
The groom's father is currently in prison but will hopefully be out in time for the wedding.

Here's the picture the couple posted on Twitter to announce their engagement:















3 comments:

Damino said...

I loved Dykstra as a player, but I've never wished he was my father. The guy is an absolute mess off the field, and not much of a role model.

Paul said...

He must have imparted some crucial knowledge or hereditary physical characteristic that's working for Cutter in this particular case.
I just hope he doesn't rope Meadow into bailing him out of his financial mess.

Bill said...

she's clearly crazy. she's been married before and that dude was older right? her manager?