Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Met Joe

I've been reading a lot of reviews on the season finale of "How I Met Your Mother" most of them were negative, implying the reveal wasn't dramatic enough or my mother wasn't shocking enough ("I waited 8 years for that" was the general sentiment). I just kind of wrote those negative Nellies off as the cynics who troll the internet without ever saying anything nice. I was happy to read an article on the New York Post that was a little more favorable, and like me, hopeful about what will transpire in the final season.

But I was unhappy to read what the Post titled the post.



"How I met yo mama!!!!!!!"

The Post has since changed it to simply what the article was headlined, which is standard for pretty much every other newspaper site. I'm not exactly sure how a mistake like this happened but my internet experts say there was probably an internal line where the writer used this flippant shorthand to title the story, and it accidentally got copied and pasted into something that would be made public.

Not a big deal, actually kind of funny, and the kind of stuff only the Poop notices, and only the Poop brings to you, my loyal Poopheads.

1 comment:

RZR said...

Thank you for that turd of amusement.