Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekly Picks

Not a great start to the playoffs but not terrible either. I got my best bet, almost got a sick backdoor cover from the awful Cardinals. But I got all four winners from my playoff predictions.

baltimore +7 NEW ENGLAND
I think the Patriots will win but I think Baltimore is a good enough playoff team to keep this close.

indianapolis +7 DENVER
I actually think the Colts are going to win this game and everyone is going to talk about the changing of the guard.

SEATTLE -12 1/2 carolina
I want to make this my best bet but I think the spread is just a little too large and the Panthers defense is just a little too good.

BEST BET
GREEN BAY -5 1/2 dallas

The more people jump on Dallas's bandwagon (including Chris Christie) the more I think they are going to lose, and probably go down in flames while doing so.

Last week: 2-2 (4 points)
Season: 43-46 (38 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (8-10)
Home Favorites: 1-1 (15-19)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (2-1)
Road Favorites: 0-0 (12-12)
Road Underdogs: 1-1 (14-14)

No comments: