Saturday, November 14, 2015

Weekly Picks

Only my beloved Redskins kept me from going -1 last week. A promising start to the season has turned sour in the last two weeks, let's see if we can turn it around.

carolina -5 TENNESSEE
Mariota is going to have his good games, he's going to have his bad games. I really don't see the Titans being the team to knock off the Panthers.

new orleans -1 WASHINGTON
I really hate doing this but the Redskins are very bad. Especially their pass defense. I expect Drew Brees to light up their secondary.

miami +6 PHILADELPHIA
So the Dolphins went from being terrible, to being great and totally remade by a new coach whose hard-nosed attitude turned the team around. Apparently Campbell's act has already worn thin. I'm not sure what to make of the Dolphins but I just think the Eagles are too bad to be giving this many points.

OAKLAND -3 minnesota
I've been skeptical about the Raiders and fully on the Vikings bandwagon, but I just feel like the Raiders coming off a loss and the Vikings coming in with a winning streak, this could be a game when things turn around.

BEST BET
GREEN BAY -10 1/2 detroit

I hate best bets giving this many points because of the crazy shit that can happen. But I love best bets that are good teams coming off losses. The Packers don't suck. Aaron Rodgers isn't bad all of the sudden. They just hit a rough spot and faced two undefeated really good teams in a row and lost them both, totally understandable. They will bounce back. They will win this game. But can they win by enough, that's the only question.

Last week: 1-4 (0 points)
Season: 24-21 (23 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (4-5)
Home Favorites: 1-3 (9-8)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 0-0 (10-10)
Road Underdogs: 0-1 (4-2)

No comments: