Monday, November 14, 2005

Chocolate Thunder

Too many things on this blog are coming from the Sports Guy's Daily Links. Which is good if you don't check those links, bad if you do. But this interview with Chocolate Thunder Darryl Dawkins was too good to pass up. By the way, there is no truth to the rumors that Darryl Dawkins is dating Beers' mother-in-law.

In the interview Dawkins says Karl Malone and Henry Bibby were shameless womanizers who'd hit on anything that moved. He also explained why he didn't credit Orlando as his hometown: "I had too much funk to be tied down to one hometown so I went off to Lovetron."

Wham Bam Slam I-am-Jam

2 comments:

Ton said...

This might be my new favorite baller of all time. That interview was faaaaaaantastic. I love that guy. Paul, buy the book, read it in 3 hours, then let me borrow it.

Mike said...

One of the best nicknames ever. I think it is right behind AK47.