Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Diesel Pictures

Occassionally I am going to put pictures of my dog on the blog. If you don't like dogs just skip over them.

Click on any picture to enlarge it. Then an click on the icon that will appear in the lower right to make it even bigger.

Posing with KateDiesel loves to run in the snow, eat the snow, lie down in the snow and make yellow snow
I like warming my butt by the fire
I don't know why Kate made him wear that cape
Never Naughty Always Nice collar
Syracuse University collar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diesel was cold, so he put on a blanket.

Anonymous said...

A cute doggie in the snow - nothing cuter! This is definitely one thing you have up on Eric's cat: you can't really put a cat out in the snow for a picture which means you're all saved from cute pics of Bailey in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Somebody please save me from Eric. He is stinky.