Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's Been Too Long

I loved her as jailbait in Old School. I ogled her in Girl Next Door. I saw her nipples through a wifebeater in 24. I can't believe I've blogged for this long without finding some reason to post about Elisha Cuthbert. I have finally found a reason. She does a blog for nhl.com. In her latest post, she talks about attending a Kings game writing "Sean Avery scored our second goal of the night. Somehow I feel like that might change things a little for him in the games to come. Watch out for Avery."
Now there are rumors that she is dating Avery. If you are a girl, or a guy who wants to size up the competition you click here to see what Avery looks like.
I didn't want to ruin this post by sticking in a head shot of some dude.


Who are you working forrrrrrrr?
I'm a senior...in high school
Can I come in?  I'm all wet

No comments: