Saturday, February 04, 2006

Mets Super Bowl Picks

The Mets sent me an e-mail the other day with a brief video (you can see it there) to let me know who was picking whom in the Super Bowl.

Willie Randolph takes the Steelers because he started his career with the Pirates during the Steelers' heyday in the late 1970s.
Cliff Floyd also took the Steelers. He likes the way they are playing, but he felt the need to point out that he is not a Steelers fan.

David Wright took Seattle. He offered some good analysis, saying he liked the Seahawks running game even though the Steelers were the hot team after winning a lot of road games.
Tom Glavine doesn't care because the Patriots aren't in it, but he takes the Seahawks.

Billy Wagner, I have to quote directly. "I'm a Steelers fan, but I like the Seahawks too, so I'm going to have to go with a tie."

No comments: