Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Now I'll Buy Her Anything She Wants"

Famous last words. Josh and Erin were so funny. Even Erin couldn't help but laugh at him. "I want a fridge and a TV in the same room." I think the package started with a shot of Brock at the wedding. Kudos to Josh for having "How I Met Your Mother" playing on his screen for part of the time. But where was Kevin? I was really hoping he would appear. He would make the TV look even bigger in comparision. But that reminds me, I have never seen a picture of Kevin because I refused to look at him dressed up in a business suit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Erin Hughes has spunk.

Ton said...

This was a nice little surprise to my morning. I could actually feel the anger level of women across the country increase as Josh said "...As time goes on, women want more things". Eventhough we all know this to be 100% true, they still dont like it to be addressed.

Seriously though, you guys came across pretty funny...was any of that semi-scripted?

Brian said...

I've been watching How I met your mother for about 5 episodes in a row.

It's one of those shows that would seem to have all the right elements to catching on.

Except, its NOT THAT FUNNY.

Anonymous said...

I am just glad that it is now documented forever that Josh will buy me anything I want! :)