Saturday, March 11, 2006

Alien Invasion

I only heard briefly about the recent alien invasion in which a martian took over the body of Gerry McNamara. He was never clutch to this point in his career but he must have taken something (perhaps a shot of Erin Andrews' cooch juice). I saw him hit a game tying shot against UConn on the highlights, and heard he had similar heroics against Cincy. Sportscenter showed him having an awful first half versus Georgetown but then turning it on in the second. Good for him. He's still closer to the player I've been saying he was, than everyone else believed him to be. Anyway, SU is definitely in the tournament and I wouldn't be surprised if we got a 6 seed (I don't know how other teams comparable to us did in their tourneys). I think it might be possible for us to be #1 in SOS. We were #9 then played Nova, UConn and now Pitt. Bill loves Carl Krauser. Will someone please text me info from the selection show so I will see it when we land Sunday night. I need to know: seed, opponent, and date and time of the game. Thanks

3 comments:

D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D said...

Yeah, if I nailed Erin Andrews, I'd probably be able to nail anything I wanted to after that...

Anonymous said...

Paul, have you considered the possibility that your presence on Mainland USA acts as a cooler for G-mac?