Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cure a Sow

Today we are roaming the streets of Curacao looking at cheap jewels and surprisingly inexpensive authentic Louis Vuitton bags. Entered an internet cafe to cool off and sit down and an old couple (like the Timmers from the episode of Boy Meets World where Shawn and Cory run a bed and breakfast in Feeny's house) let us use their remaining half hour of time. I think TON has been doing a good job with the blog so far. Apparently I've missed a lot of business news while I've been away. Another rough night at craps last night. I even switched to blackjack. Then with a $20 bet I got 11 against a 6. I doubled and got an ace. Dealer made 20. I went back to craps and played by myself for about an hour. Was playing 26 or 27 across and made back about $150. One hot shooter and I should be able to get back to even for the trip. Right now SU is playing Cincy for the last chance to make the tournament. We're an hour ahead here so the game just started. Speak to you from St Maarten or St Thomas maybe. That Gerry/Paul Brokeback picture is hysterical but when did I ever have a beard with no moustache?

1 comment:

Ton said...

It might just be a shadow, I cant remember, but it looked aight, so i left it.