Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Greetings From Aruba

Just got back from a submarine tour -- it was awesome, saw an abandoned ship and TONs of fish. Head to Carlos and Charlie's soon. Last night played craps with D-Von Dudley (I think) didn't do very well (lost $150). Wasn't too bad though. It's only single odds so hard to win a lot. Got a little too much sun yesterday afternoon. I'm still alive, but I'm very badly burned. I've been enjoying the buffet and all the food. Had Scott's favorite -- lobster bisque -- and a shrimp and bacon omelet this morning. Going to Curacao tomorrow. Crushed about Kirby Puckett. I'm in shock. I can't believe it. More to come on that topic when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will never touch a bowl of lobster bisque

Ton said...

Good to hear your alive Paul. Hope all is well...I apologize for the past 2 days, and upcoming 4 days of shitty/non detailed/non informative postings. Oh well