Friday, April 14, 2006

Idol Chatter

Queen was a weird choice for this week's performances.
The stupidity between Simon and Paula has gotten so annoying that I really want them to get three new judges. You can tell that they aren't even listening to the performances and they really don't care what they say, they're just trying to be funny.
I'm sorry Bucky is gone but I knew we weren't going to win the pool with him.
I don't think Bill is going to win the pool with Chris either. His act is really getting old.
So is Taylor's. I really can't stand to see him jump around the stage like an idiot anymore. Each week he goes a little more over the top and looks like a damn fool.
I really don't know who is going to win but Katharine is getting a lot stronger.
Kelly Pickler knows the word "terminology" but not the definition of the phrase "on paper."

No comments: