Monday, April 10, 2006

Split Decision

Last week I asked whether I should buy the Major League Baseball Extra Innings package and whether I should post recaps of every Mets game all season.
Since Shawn and Mike were the only ones nice enough to post I decided to go with one suggestion from each of them.
I will not buy the MLB package because there won't be enough day games. Between the Mets, Yankees, Braves & ESPN there is plenty of baseball to watch.
I will try to post recaps of every Mets game this season but I may miss a few. I fear that once the season gets going I will be saying the same things over and over again. David Wright rules!
But watching yesterday's game I realized I had so much to say that I was writing stuff down on the dry erase board so that I didn't forget anything.
Today's a day off but tomorrow the game starts at 1, so I might be able to post periodically throughout the game which may prove useful to you Met fans who will be stuck at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAV! ID! WRIGHT!