Friday, April 14, 2006

Best Damn Hottie

Elisha Cuthbert won The Best Damn Hotties tournament. She defeated Brooke Burke in the final after trouncing Marissa Miller by a score of 80-20 in the finals. She appeared on the show when they announced the winner and seemed very thrilled to have won. She kept saying how she "destroyed" Marissa Miller. She admitted to voting for herself in the last two rounds once Jeremy Roenick called her up and notified her. She seemed really cool and excited. For more great pictures of Elisha visit the gratuitous post I made a few months back. I'm kind of surprised Jessica Alba and Stacy Keibler got knocked out, but I don't want to hear about Fox-related conspiracy theories. Looking at the picture is all the proof I need.

1 comment:

D said...

Yum. That's all I've got. Yum.