Friday, June 23, 2006

I Don't Even Know What This Means

Anna Benson (and Kris) made her triumphant return to Shea Stadium last week, as her husband shut down the Mets en route to an Orioles victory.

After the game she said "I'm actually feeling generous. I was going to offer to send a case of K-Y Jelly to the Mets' clubhouse. For as many guys that are prepared to use it. Give me a number." What?

She also missed Kris' home run. "I was out puffing a cigarette (when he hit it). I was around the bathroom. I sat there the whole game and the only time he hits a home run I'm out there."

She also talked about the infamous Christmas party. "I was sitting up the whole time. But I'm a 34 Triple-D. You're gonna get cleavage no matter what I do. I regret my dress wasn't shorter and more low cut."

Mrs. Claus just lean in a little more
I want boobs like yours for Christmas
Willie smiles knowingly while peering down the front of Anna's dress

1 comment:

Mike said...

Does the word whore mean anything?