Friday, June 23, 2006

Put a Jersey On

SCZA is getting ready for next week's Mets-Red Sox series by laying his clothes out on the bed.
I admire the fact that he's shelled out a lot of dough for tickets to all three games. I also like the fact he will wear three different jerseys, including one bought specifically for the occassion.
I do however think the Wright jersey should be saved for the last day of the trip. The cheap heat SCZA is going to get in a Pedro jersey in Fenway for Pedro vs. Schilling should be incredible.

2 comments:

Mike said...

What grown man lays his clothes out on his bed days in advance of getting dressed?

Pedro jersey in Fenway should result in some great stories.

Scott said...

The Red Sox pushed Schilling back a day, so my pitching matchups were a little off. Still, Pedro/Beckett and Glavine/Schilling should be good.

I have indeed decided to switch Mex and Wright. At the Tuesday game, the Red Sox will be honoring their 1986 losers (see Beltran's Mole). Not only will I arm myself with the Hernandez jersey, but I'm considering adding a fake moustache as well.

Since Sharman bought me the Mex and Wright jerseys as gifts, my cash layout so far looks like this:

12 tickets (4 for each game)= $1080

1 Pedro Jersey off eBay = $180

Being the #1 heel in a crowd of 36,000? Priceless.