Thursday, July 20, 2006

$30,000 Well Spent

Some dude paid $30,000 for a lunch date with Jessica Biel.
In an audio message, Biel said, "I promise, I'm a cheap date."
The auction was part of "Mollypalooza" an event to raise money to help Molly Bloom, a teenager who lost her leg in a prom night limousine accident.
Bloom was run over and dragged about 38 feet by a Hummer stretch limousine on May 13, police said. Limousine driver Stanley D. Sample, 38, faces a misdemeanor charge of careless driving resulting in serious bodily injury.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are these pictures from- and are those nipples in the last few authentic- Justin?

D said...

Damnit! That's what I get for being poor. Now I'll miss my shot to finally win her over. Oh well, back to stalking I guess...