Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Didn't Recognize the Face, but the Boobs Rang a Bell

I must admit, when watching Sunday's episode of "Entourage" I didn't recognize Tori, Sloan's hot blond friend who wanted to have the threesome with Sloan and E.

















But then I checked her out and found out where I had seen her before. Swedish beauty Malin Akerman (not born on September 20th) played Freak Show's Wife Liane in "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle."




I have now seen her twice in my life, and both times she initiated a threesome. In Harold and Kumar we actually got to see her boobies.




Upon further review she also showed her boobies gratuitously in the first episode of that horror show "The Comeback."

2 comments:

Derek said...

You must've blinked during them but there her boobies were on Entourage too.

Brian said...

Entourage was finally good after a few dreary weeks.

Hearing Drama's video game Godfather character say "Thanks Bro" was the best thing I've heard on the show since last season's "Victory!!"