Thursday, January 11, 2007

We Saved a Dog

Last night as we were driving on 208 Mrs. Poop spotted an animal running alongside the road. She pulled over and we saw it was a dog. I jumped out grabbed Diesel's leash (he was in the back of the car) and the dog ran onto the roadway. He was standing in the middle of two lanes and cars were skidding to a stop like in the movies. I called him "come here boy" but as he got close to me he took off running. We followed him but someone else stopped also and the dog turn around and ran the other way. He ended up going down the entrance ramp so we couldn't follow him. We tried to drive around to where he might have gone but couldn't find him. Hopefully we coaxed him back towards his home where his owners found him (he had a collar and presumably tags).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I killed a dog

Anonymous said...

I hate dogs

Anonymous said...

I want to have sex with a dog

Anonymous said...

I eat dog