Thursday, August 09, 2007

Angry Drunk Uses My Trash Can As A Trash Can

The other day I found 3 bottles of beer and $23 worth of losing lottery tickets discarded in my trash can.
Now I don't really have a problem with people using my trash can for it's intended purpose but he could have at least but the bottles in recycling.
But what was interesting was the guy was drinking some strange beer I'd never heard of, Baltika Extra Lager.



I also found it unusual that he dumped all three bottles in my garbage. After he finished the first two he carried the bottles around until he finished the third. That seems strange. And how far was he walking that he finished three bottles of beer?

1 comment:

adubya said...

Maybe he just sat in front of your house drinking beer for a while.

Or maybe you had a visitor while you were at work...