Wednesday, August 08, 2007

She's Just Jealous Because Jesus Is One Of Us

Amber Tomcavage a contestant on Big Brother 8 hates Jews. In a conversation with another houseguest which was caught on camera (everything is caught on camera, that's the point of the show) calling Jews "selfish," "money-hungry" and saying her mom and sister told her you can tell who is Jewish by looking at their noses.
Listen for yourself, the good parts go start at 50 seconds.



Amber is a cocktail waitress from Las Vegas. She is a single mother and former drug addict who probably got knocked up by her dealer when she was out of money and needed to score some more blow. She cries constantly over nothing and coupled with her occassional bouts of delirium she seems like a manic depressive. She also loves Jesus and admitted to being a nympho.

Les Moonves who runs CBS and is married to Julie Chen, the host of Big Brother, is Jewish. At first I thought they should kick her ass off (what she said was right out of Hitler's handbook, while Imus was only guilty of a bad joke), but now I've changed my mind. They should leave her in the house because the great thing about Jews compared to other racial groups is that we don't allow our self-esteem to be affected by these dumbass comments.

And I guarantee those $100 tippers she speaks about are Jews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She also hates homos..

I thought these producers "screen" these people before they make it onto the show....

When I hear her, which isn't often, I just want my rott to go crazy on her and rip her to shreds