Thursday, August 09, 2007

Don't Cry Over Spilled Soda

I watched last night's dramatic Met game in my bedroom, which is rare since I don't have DVR up there. But right after Luis Castillo's game-tying single I jumped up and startled the dog. He got up and ran to me, and banged into my nightstand, knocking my can of soda onto the floor. Luckily it didn't spill, it just sort of splattered. But Mrs. Poop was furious.
Then after the game, after the double play, I jumped up to lead Diesel downstairs to give him his reward for a Mets victory.
On the way out of the room, Diesel again banged into the table knocking the can onto the floor again, prompting Mrs. Poop to yell at us again. Luckily for us, this time the can was empty.

1 comment:

D said...

Maybe you should look into resealable bottles.