Friday, August 10, 2007

Hot Chips and a Bunch of Other Hot Things

While following the World Series of Poker online I fell in love with Tiffany Michelle. She is the On-Camera Hostess for PokerNews.com and the one you can see chatting with Daniel Negreanu (here and here).

In every interview she conducted she displayed class, beauty, quick-thinking, beauty, poker knowledge and did I mention she's hot.

she starts every hand with a nice pair

Tiffany Michelle (Graham is her real last name, Michelle is her middle name) grew up in LA and spent her childhood acting, singing, dancing and playing poker. She played poker for the first time with her two brothers (one is a twin, I bet he's handsome) and her grandfather when she was 9. She went to UCLA and pursued acting and that's when she started playing in Hollywood home games with some actor friends.
She turned 21 in 2005 and won the first tournament that she played at Harrah's in Las Vegas.
Since then, in addition to playing (best finish at a major tournament, 21st at a WPT event), she's become a poker reporter and now she's the On-Camera Hostess for PokerNews.com.

ignore the dudes focus on the boobies

She also appeared on Game Show Network's World Series of Blackjack.

Tiffany Michelle with the guy my dad calls Blowjob - Orel Hershiser

Tiffany is still trying to work on her acting and thinks her poker career will help her acting by giving her exposure. And I am all for more exposure for her.

Tiffany appeared in an episode of CSI with a gaping chest wound.

she's even hot with a gaping chest wound

Tiffany says she is not dating double bracelet winner Jeff Madsen, but she gets that question all the time. She says they're just friends, there's no romance there and she feels like his older sister.

I'd like to think Jeff feels the same way about her but I have the feeling that he's dying to date her and everytime she dates some older, smarter, better looking guy who treats her like shit he dies inside. And when she gets drunk and says she loves him he wants to think it means that type of love he feels for her. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they have the world's only friendship between average looking guy and hot girl where the guy doesn't want to fuck her either. But I doubt it.

they're just friends

She loves skittles but she likes to shove them in her mouth all at once. I am very against this method of eating Skittles, I believe Skittles should be savored one at a time, by color, from worst to best. If she had to eat them that way, she would save the grape ones for last.

She has one dog, a Jack Russell Terrier named Brooklyn. I guess a Jack Russell is a good breed for a hot chick to own. Of course I prefer that all hot chicks have labs, or other big dogs, but a Jack Russell is much better than a bichon or a 2 lb. chihuahua that fits in a Marc Jacobs handbag.

If you're ever at the poker table with Tiffany you can expect her to play some junk hands, especially those with a 6 in them. She didn't specifically say her favorite hand was 6-9 but I like to think it is.


love this lady bug dress
damn she's gorgeous
those eyes
I feel like she's staring at me
now i feel like her boobs are staring at me

Tiffany was so gracious, that when I e-mailed her a bunch of questions, some serious and some stupid, she answered almost all of them. She didn't say whether she had a boyfriend and she thought my question about palindromes was a trick to prove she's stupid. I'm sorry she felt that way, but I guess she had no way of knowing how much I love palindromes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you dont mess around. Pretty cool that she emailed you back. Also, I thought your assessment of average guy-hot girl relationships was 100% accurate, so funny.