Monday, August 13, 2007

The Happys

It was a busy weekend for milestones.

The woman without whom this blog would not exist (because I wouldn't exist) celebrated her birthday on Saturday. Happy Birthday mom!

And one day later my sister, who has adjusted to being called Step On Me (choosing it as the lesser of two evils when compared to Poop On Me), celebrated her birthday by watching little Jenna walk around.

And Monday is the anniversary of the creators of my wonderful niece. You may them know them as Master and Mrs. Bates but my brother and my sister-in-law are more recognizable as Cayla's parents.

August 13th is also the birthday of Billy, and next year it will coincide nicely with his first wedding anniversary, a wedding about which you will be reading shortly.

Happy birthday and anniversary to all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 30th birthday was on Friday 8/10 -- lots of birthdays in August!

Paul said...

Then Happy Birthday to you too! I think this Razor thing is really going to catch on.

Anonymous said...

I was about to ask "why 'the razor'"...but I just realized how dumb I am. Nice one.

Paul said...

Damn, I forgot Krista and Smokey also had an anniversary, their first over the weekend. And I was even in their room and saw the remnants of their celebration...the flowers, the champagne bottle, the chocolate covered strawberries, the soiled linens, the penis pump...damn I'm forgetful sometimes. Sorry guys.