Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween in the Poop House

Here's what I expect to happen based on past experiences:
Diesel will freak out everytime the doorbell rings as if the house were being invaded by Michael Vick and his friends

Mrs. Poop will complain that she gave her special goodie bags to 30 year old women who come around collecting candy in their fake Louis Vuitton bags

I will try to eat all the Halloween candy and sigh every time a kid comes by because I know that means less candy for me

After the first two kids come by Mrs. Poop will say "I hope we bought enough candy" and then when no kids come for 15 minutes after that she'll say "why isn't anyone coming to our house? Why did we buy so much candy?"

I'll go to the bathroom for 30 seconds during which time 20 kids will come, the dog will go nuts, the baby will cry and I'll get yelled at for having a small bladder

This is Chase's first Halloween so I'm not really sure how he'll handle but I expect him to cry, eat and sleep

No comments: