Monday, October 29, 2007

Which is Gayer?

Because we had great success with this gimmick the last time we tried (50 votes), I'm bringing back "Which is Gayer?"
This time we focus on diaper bags.

This is the diaper bag Mrs. Poop wanted, and therefore the one we have.



She gave me the option of getting this one was well. My own diaper bag, and it's called a "Diaper Dude."



Now I decided to just go with her diaper bag even though it's pink, because being a father is the exact opposite of being gay and sometimes requires you to carry pink bags or to play "tea party." The diaper dude is gay because it's called a diaper dude and because it shows you cared enough about the diaper bag to go out and get your very own.



Note: I'm using gay here in a politically and socially incorrect form. Please don't take offense. I also don't want to get into the whole "neither, because if you were gay you wouldn't have had sex with a woman and made a baby" debate. You know what I mean, answer the question.

No comments: