Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drunk Drivers

Mrs. Poop and I (and of course Chase) made our monthly visit to Target and Costco. It started off well, I think I got the morning's first batch of popcorn, but went right downhill when Mrs. Poop took forever in the changing room, causing Chase and I to start crying.
Chase fussed the whole time in Target but eventually calmed down after eating lunch in the car.
When we got to Costco it was crowded as usual and we're trying to navigate this crowd and a handicapped woman in a motorized scooter ran me over. Slamming me in the achilles on both of my feet with her death trap.
Mrs. Poop exclaimed (as many do when something funny happens around me) "that's going on the blog."
But she was laughing so hard she didn't see a shopping cart that was sticking out into the aisle, and she drove our cart (with Chase in it) right into the other cart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one of my all-time favorite movies....

"I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming."

Care to guess which movie?

Paul said...

Of course I know that movie, it's one of my favorites too. And as the woman drove away I said to her "don't you go dying on me now.:

Anonymous said...

Senior citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.