Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Best Ad Ever

For the two years of this blog's existence I have had Google advertising on the right hand side of the page. These ads were usually based on context, so for instance, if I wrote about jerseys, an ad for Mitchell & Ness might pop up.
Whenever someone clicks on one of the ads, I get paid, usually just a few cents per click, but I've accumulated $120 so far.
Usually these ads don't catch my eye, but today (and I hope it's still there when you read this) was an ad that said "Ask-Elizabeth - Actress Elizabeth Berkley Provides Self Esteem Workshop For Girls."
If it's still there please click the add to check it out, if not and you want to see it, you can click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so....scared.

Anonymous said...

God damn it. You make money on this shit????

Anonymous said...

Is it me, or is 45 WAY to old to dot the "i" in your name with a heart?

Paul said...

Well said Jems.

Mrs. R, It's not how old you are, it's how old you feel. And since the only worthwhile thing she's ever done was play a high school student, I think the heart Is are still appropriate. Although she actually is only 35.

I think the crux of her advice for young girls is, when you have no self-esteem you think the only thing you can do is get naked. Then you make the worst movie ever and never get another acting job. So the lesson is girls, believe in yourselves.