Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Family Pictures

Mrs. Poop wanted our burgeoning family to take pictures this holiday season so we all got dressed up in sweaters and button down shirts (and I shaved my prodigious beard) and we headed to J.C. Penney.

The family ones came out ok, except Mrs. Poop and I got tired of smiling because we were waiting for so long for the photographer to coax a smile out of Chase.



This was the best smile we got out of Chase but he was covering his face with his hands so we couldn't use this one.



This is a great one because Chase looks just like me here. This is the face I made when Stuart Scott told me James Lofton was not in the top 16 all-time in all-purpose yards.



This is the last picture Chase took and by this point he was done. The lady wanted us to buy this one but we already have plenty of him like this.



Continued thanks to jusTON who taught me how to circumvent the picture hosting website's draconian ban on rightclicking these pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that's one fine-looking family!