Friday, December 21, 2007

Sometimes I Scare Myself

I took USA Today's Candidate Match Game and it turns out that deep down in places I don't talk about at parties, I'm just like Hillary Clinton.
The problem is I loathe Hillary Clinton and wouldn't vote for her in a million years. But at least according to this quiz her and I share similar views. The quiz didn't ask whether I wanted an honest candidate with a shred of integrity.
I came up as a Hillary supporter because I'm in favor of getting out of Iraq, but slowly, not packing up and leaving tomorrow.
I also agree with her on tax reform because I want to institute a new tax bracket on people with incomes over a million dollars annually.
Surprisingly every major candidate opposes my view on gay marriage which is "who cares?" if the gays want to ruin their lives by getting married, let them.
Anyway, because I weighted the Iraq War as by far my most important issue, it thinks I'm a Hillary backer. Yikes.
Take the test and let me know where you stand.

Story suggested by Georgia Derek

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm surprised at my results! My top 3 matches are all Republicans (1 is Mitt Romney, 2 is Mike Huckabee and 3 is Duncan Hunter). I haven't even heard of Romney and Hunter - but I have to admit, I haven't really been paying too much attention to the political race. Politics bore me.

Anonymous said...

Mike Gravel was my top match, followed by Dennis Kucinich. I always liked Keebler products, so I guess that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

I took it twice b/c 2 questions I was on the fence..the first time was 3 republicans lead by Romney, then i changed 2 answers and it was 3 democratics headed by Obama...
Guess they arent ALL that different

Anonymous said...

I got Chris Dodd, Hillary, and then Mike Gravel.

Anonymous said...

I got a Crush On Obama, evidently. He was my first choice. Then Kucinich.

Brian said...

romney (who i dont like) and paul were tied for my #1 match followed by fred thompson