Monday, December 24, 2007

A Day Without Sunshine

Mrs. Poop told me a couple days ago that we needed to pick up a couple things (diapers) so we had to go to Target while we were in Connecticut. We figured Christmas Eve would be a good time to go. Unfortunately, some of her friends who live here said they never remember seeing a snack bar at that Target. So I was managing my expectations, not getting my hopes up that I would taste the golden deliciousness of Target Popcorn.
But this morning after I texted Josh that I was eating stew for breakfast, he told me he was going to have Target Popcorn for breakfast.
When we got to Target, I saw that they did have a snack bar, and a popcorn maker, but it was conspicuously empty. I waited on line behind three retards from the group home and was shocked when the lady told me they ran out of popcorn kernels. Whoever heard of such a thing?
Popcorn kernels are not a perishable item. They should never run out because they should order huge quantities and reorder when supply gets low. Poor management.
Even more annoying is that the clerks in New Jersey are rude and curt but the line moves quickly. But in Connecticut everyone knows each other and the clerks are so nice it took 5 minutes for her to tell me that they didn't even have any popcorn.
I was so furious.
Target in Torrington, Connecticut sucks.
Stock enough popcorn next time assholes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Connecticut does NOT suck! Oh wait, yes it does. My bad.

Anonymous said...

Fuck you! you syracuse faggot mother fucker. Fuck them all!!!