Monday, February 06, 2006

Why So Few Posts Today?

The day after the biggest sporting event of the year and only three posts? I know that's disappointing, sort of like the game itself. But I have a very good reason. Mrs. Poop was home today and we needed to get some things so I suggested a trip to Target. Why would I go to Target? Popcorn. At the front of the store they have a little snack bar and the popcorn is delicious. A big bag for only $1.29, that would cost $4.50 at the movies. In Penn Station its $1.50 for a bag half the size, with no butter and twice as much salt. Mrs. Poop got the popcorn combo, the small bag with a drink for a dollar. How do they stay in business? Anyway, thanks to the popcorn, if I have to go shopping, I'll take Target over any other place. So blame them for the light workload today.

1 comment:

Ton said...

I know exactly what you're talking about...cept i usually wind up eating a minimum of 2 hotdogs as well.